It it not lost on me that the holidays this year may look different or even be completely non-existent for some. My family is still hoping to have a small get together for Thanksgiving, but of course, that could quickly change in the next few weeks. In years past, I've usually dressed up for Thanksgiving, but honestly, my standards have gotten lower and lower with each month of 2020 that passes. 😂 So there's no telling what I'll show up wearing this year. 



This dress comes in a ton of colors and would be a great holiday option!







No matter what kind of Thanksgiving you're having this year, these four looks are guaranteed to keep you cozy and comfy while you stuff your face. Keep scrolling to check them out!







*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.

However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*