So I realize I'm a little late...Oprah always shared her favorite things before Christmas. But that's like literally the only difference between me and Oprah. 

Anyway, I had an idea the other day to share some of the things (clothing, beauty products, home goods, etc.) that I'm currently loving. I was initially just going to share five (as that's my favorite number), but once I got started, I realized I actually have a few more things that I think are really worth your time. Fourteen to be exact!

Keep scrolling to see the things I'm obsessing over at the moment. Best part: everything is $100 and under, and most items are less than $50!





Can't stop won't stop wearing (and buying) puffer vests. I now have five in my closet. 😳 They truly are just SO warm and functional. Not to mention, I just love a good layering situation. 

Got a sample of this stuff as a free gift with a purchase from Ulta. Just started mixing it with my moisturizer the other day, and I really like it! It gives you skin a healthy, luminous glow. The shade I got is moonlight, but I'd like to try some of the more golden shades (sunlight or candlelight) for the summer. 

I went a little psycho over these this year. Bought one for myself and then bought one for like every person I know. They're just a neat (and affordable) gift idea for anyone in your life!

I've officially drunk the Kool-aid! I bit the bullet during the Nordstrom Sale this year, and snagged the coveted Spanx Faux Leather Leggings. At first, I thought I'd made a mistake because I wasn't really wearing them that much. However, that's because I bought them in August, and it was the seventh level of hell so hot here in TN till November! Now that it's seasonally appropriate to wear them, I find myself rocking these leggings more and more often. They add edge to any look, and they're slimming without being uncomfortable! I've tried some cheaper versions, and there really is no comparison. Definitely worth it in my opinion...just be sure to get them on sale as they're $100 full price. 


Just started wearing this fragrance after hunting down the co-worker who was wearing it because it smelled so good. I was literally like a bloodhound trying to find out who was wearing this scent. When I finally got the name of it, I think I went and picked some up that night. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but as it soaks in, I find the fragrance very lovely.

I've always been a firm believer in dressing for success...and that goes for your workout too. These metallic leggings are flashy enough to get you motivated, but subtle enough to wear them out for errands after you've crushed your spin class. 

Got these as a Christmas gift from my sister this year! I love a good pajama set (probably why I also gave a pair to almost every woman in my life), so these did not disappoint. My sister said these PJs reminded her of Kathleen Kelly from You've Got Mail, so naturally that makes me like them even more. 
*A funny note: the tag on these jams says KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE in big red letters, so these may not be for you if you're a pyro. 😂

Bought this sort of on a whim one day, but I can't stop wearing it. The inside is the same sherpa material as the outside making this one of the softest, coziest, and warmest things in my closet! I also love that it's pretty simple and can be worn with jeans or leggings. 

After breaking out last spring's tanning foam to find it green (apparently, self tanner has a shelf life of about six months), I was in the market for something new. I had heard of Isle of Paradise tanning drops and was intrigued, so when I saw a Black Friday deal for a bottle, I snagged it. So far, so good! I love that you mix it with your favorite moisturizer and that you control the darkness of your tan based on how many drops you use. The self tanner smell is mild, and honestly, it you mix the drops with a scented moisturizer, it's hardly noticeable. 
One bottle usually runs at $29, but the link above takes you to a 2 for the price of 1 offer!

I started wearing Brooks to work a few years ago after experiencing some foot pain and really needing some cushion-y shoes. I find the Brooks Revels to be great neutral, road shoes that perform well and are also pretty affordable (they're usually about $100 which is at the lower end of the Brooks price spectrum). I had a Physical Therapist tell me one time, and I've experienced first hand, that you kind of get what you pay for with footwear. If you're on your feet a lot, it's best to take care of them.
The Revel is on it's 3rd generation now, so that mean's the 2nd generation shoes are marked down! I own and love the black pair that I linked above...so sleek and go with everything. 

I have always been resistant to this style of boot. I have slim lower legs but thighs and hips that don't lie, so this style of shoe always makes me feel like my legs look like baby carrots. 😆 However, I kept seeing fur lace up boots on other people this season and thought they looked so cute, so I just decided to get over myself. Miraculously, this pair hits me in a place that's not totally unflattering. And, I love the fact that they have a zipper, so you don't actually have to lace them up each time you put them on. #lazy

I had been on the hunt for a while for a solid pair of blue ankle jeans. All of my skinny jeans are full length, and I'm sort of over the whole cuffing the ends thing. Just a personal preference. I finally found the pair linked above from Gap Factory, and just like all my other jeans from there, they are perfect! The Gap Factory "legging jeans" are stretchy, but don't stretch out. They're flattering and true to size (I always get an 8/29, and they fit like a glove). And the best part, they're so affordable! They're almost always marked down from the original price, and I don't think I've ever paid more than $35 for a pair. 

Nordstrom had a similar sweatshirt last year, but it was always sold out. When I saw this one available at Target, I bought it immediately. I just thought it was so funny (and accurate)! I appreciate the beauty of nature and enjoy being outside, but you will rarely catch me camping. My idea of a hike is on paved "trails" wearing sneaks. I am who I am.  

If you've been following along for a while, you know I'm a huge Dolly fan. Even in her 70s, she's still a total boss, and she's been very busy this year alone: co-hosting the CMAs, recording two new song collaborations, a new series on Netflix called Heartstrings. You could say I'm proud. 😉 While watching an interview she did with Robin Roberts, (I'm obsessed, ok?) I heard about a new Podcast called Dolly Parton's America, and I immediately subscribed. It's described as a, "9-epsisode journey into the Dollyverse," and I've loved every second of it so far. Even Greg has enjoyed listening to it! Even if you aren't a Dolly fan, it's an easy to listen to, interesting account of America today.


.


Did you enjoy this round up of my favorite things? Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO,
Abby



shop the post

*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*