Last year, I said that I found shopping for the men in my life to be tough. However, this year, I feel like I've hit my stride again and come up with some really fun ideas! 

I've decided that 2020 is the year to not overthink your gifts. Just keep it simple! And, with my Christmas shopping this year, I've also really tried to apply the concept of, "less is more." Before, I've worried sometimes that one gift is not enough and/or I try to come up with something really extravagant for each person on my list. But, this year, when physically being together with family for the holidays is not guaranteed, gifts should be the least of our worries. 

Anyway, keep scrolling to see some of the gift ideas for men I've rounded up this year. And as always, be sure to check out my Gifts for Him tab on the blog for even more options. 


Shop the Post






Greg's face when I told him I was his gift this year. 


Happy Shopping!


XOXO, 

Abby 





*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.

However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*