Where all my jingle ladies at?!?! 

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for all the gal pals in your life. For even more ideas, be sure to check out the Gifts for Her tab on the blog as well as some of my gift guides from previous years here and here

Photo from my girls' trip to NYC a few Christmases ago. I loved every second and can't wait to go back!


Like I've said before, my gift guide for women is always the easiest to create because I just think of things I already have and love OR of things that I'd love to have gifted to me. 

And one other special gift giving tip for 2020: you absolutely can't go wrong with loungewear or pajamas. 😂 Keep scrolling to check out what I've rounded up this year. 





Happy shopping!



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.

However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*