I LOVE dressing for the holidays, but I've found that there's a fine line between a little holiday glitz and looking like Kat and Garth.

Subtlety is usually best. 

Luckily, Maurices is killing the holiday attire game. They have pieces to fit everyone's style, size, and budget. And the best part is, a ton of it is on sale today for Cyber Monday!

Keep scrolling to check out some of my favorite holiday looks from Maurices.
And don't forget to check out the Holiday Fashion tab on my blog that I'm consistently updating with more great holiday styles.



Stripes, leopard, plaid, and glitter...these are a few of my favorite things!
This reversible scarf and striped mock neck top were two pieces I knew I couldn't pass up. A black and white striped top is truly a great closet basic to have during every season. It's a perfect base for all of your layers and great for pattern mixing. 




My 10-year-old self is so stoked that faux leather is BACK. I vividly remember the pair of silver pleather pants I wore on my first day of 4th grade. But, I digress...
These faux leather leggings are a "pull-on" style with an elastic waist, but they fit a bit more like regular pants. Dress them up with heels and a lace top, or keep them low-key like I did with a cable knit sweater and booties. 




Lumberjack...but make it fashion. 
In love with this plaid shirt/jacket! It's so perfectly oversized (in fact, I sized down to a small) and cozy. Now you don't have to steal your husband's favorite flannel anymore!
I paired it with a holiday graphic tee and duck boots for an outdoorsy look, but I can picture it worn with a band tee, faux leather leggings, and cool sneakers. 



What's your favorite way to dress for the holidays?
Let me know in the comments section below. 

XOXO, 
Abby



more great options



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*