As I stated in last year's Stocking Stuffers post, my mom always filled (and continues to fill) our stockings with awesome stuff. I always considered filling stockings such a mom thing to do (meaning you only do it for kids), so for the first few years of our marriage, Greg and I merely hung stockings in our house for decoration.
However, I made a goal last year to stop neglecting our stockings. I'm still not to the point where Greg's stocking is completely "stuffed" yet, but I have a fun time finding neat little gadgets and goodies that I think he will like.



Do you and your significant other fill each other's stockings?
What are some of your favorite things to give and receive in a stocking?
Let me know in the comments section below!
Happy Stuffing!

XOXO,
Abby



more great ideas


*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*