Anna Page said it best in her blog post: "I have a love/hate relationship with sharing Black Friday deals. I want to be a helpful resource but I see It so over-done that It makes me not want to share at all."

I'm going to be honest...I shop so much year round, that I've never really understood the hype around Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. Sure, I love a good deal and plan on shopping some sales, but you will never catch me waiting outside a store at 4 am for something. (I guess I should never say never, but I really just can't see that ever happening.)

I was majorly stressing over how I was going to share every. single. sale with you all. 
And with a full time job inconveniently in the way, it made it almost impossible for me to prepare a blog post days in advance like I wished I could. 

Then I realized, that if you're anything like me, you're only going to be shopping at a few of your fave places anyway. You don't need a laundry list of every retailer that might be offering the slightest discount

So, here's a roundup of the sales I'll be shopping today. They include some of my favorite retailers and deals that I really think are worth your while. Keep an eye out on my Instagram stories for more great deals that I come across throughout the weekend.

Happy Shopping!


Got my Yule Fuel, and I'm ready to shop!!


Sales I'm Shopping

American Eagle / Aerie - Select styles 40% off + free shipping







Baublebar - 35% off everything





Express - 50% off everything + free shipping






H&M - 30% off everything + free shipping






J. Crew Factory - 60% off everything






Maurices - $40 off every $100 you spend / $15 off $50


 

Old Navy - 50% off everything






Target - Doorbusters & Deals on sweaters/shoes/home goods/electrnonics






Ulta - lots of doorbosters!







Spanx Faux Leather Leggings - 20% off at certain retailers







Abbylish Discount Codes

Rocksbox - 1st Month free with abbylishxoxo
Luxe Boutique - abby15 for 15% off
MB Decals - abby10 for 10% off
The Sis Kiss - abby15 for 15% off
Mpix - abbylish2519 for 25% off (valid through 11/30)




Best of Luck in all of your Black Friday shopping endeavors!
May the deals be ever in your favor!!

XOXO, 
Abby




*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.

However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*