Since Gift Giving is definitely one of my top love languages, I used to really pride myself on giving great gifts. However, I will be the first to admit that buying for men can be tough! I'm as feminine as they come so it's hard for me to really get into the masculine mindset when shopping for the lads in my life. 

That being said, I think the things I've rounded up in this gift guide are sure to please any man. And, most importantly, they won't break the bank! Keep scrolling to check them out. 


Beard Grooming Kit / External Battery / Passport Cover / 90s Party Game / House Shoes / Cocktail Kit / Rechargeable Hand Warmer / Sneaker Cleaning Kit / Loungewear Joggers / Colonel Littleton Wallet  - I shared this last year, but Greg has one and has said multiple times how much he loves it. It's available on Amazon, but if you purchase it from the Colonel Littleton website, you can have it monogrammed for a small charge! / Calvin Klein Cologne / Yeti Travel Mug / Retro Bluetooth Radio / Classic Sweatshirt




I also have an entire tab on the blog dedicated to gift ideas for men. I'll be updating it as I find good ideas throughout the season. 

Wishing you all the best of luck as you shop for all the bros in your life! And, if you're still stumped on what to give your significant other/spouse specifically, remember that YOU are the best gift he could ever receive!! 😂😂

XOXO, 
Abby



more great ideas





*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*