Despite the fact that I may or may not have already decorated for Christmas, I still love Thanksgiving! It's like the kickoff to the holiday season, and I love getting together with friends and family to celebrate (and eat). I can't believe it's just a week away!



I have always been a fan of dressing up a little bit for holiday get-togethers, so here's a round up of some looks (named by Yours Truly 😂) that I think would be perfect for Thanksgiving. 

Keep scrolling!



"Hipster Chic"

Shop This Look







"Corduroy Cutie"

Shop This Look







"Sweater Weather"

Shop This Look







"Holiday Party"

Shop This Look






What are you wearing this Thanksgiving?
Does your family dress up, or do you all wear your fat pants sweats?

Let me know in the comments, 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 

XOXO, 
Abby