It's officially HOLIDAY SEASON! 🙌😍 
And, this month's wishlist is full of items that you can rock during the season or give as amazing gifts!
Keep scrolling to get the deets. 







1. Earmuffs -  Now $15!


What an adorable cold weather accessory!
And they would make a super fun Christmas gift.
Also come in a sassy leopard print.






I'm obsessed with the windowpane trend that has been going on for the past few seasons! 
Classic black and white is always chic, but I'm loving the warmer tones of this under $20 camel and red option.






My inner  90's babe has been wanting to get a "captain's cap" for a while now, but I couldn't decide on which one I wanted.
Here's a secret...IT'S THIS ONE.
Classic black which will go with everything, but with a little bedazzlement.
Oh...and just $20!
Yes, please!






If this doesn't speak "holiday" to you, then get off my blog!
(JK...but we need to talk.)
This could easily be worn casually with jeans or dressed up with a pretty skirt and sparkly jewelry.
Only $25 and all around perfect for the Christmas season!






Can you believe this bag is from WAL-MART?! And $23?!?!
I'm shook. 
And also buying this. 




6. Leopard Collar Jacket - Was $100, now $35!!!!


The military jacket gets dolled up with two of my favorite things: leopard print and faux fur! This jacket honestly takes me back to so many of the things I owned during my childhood, and I think that's why I love it so much!




7. Slouchy Turtleneck - 40% off today!


Now this is my kind of turtleneck. Super tight turtlenecks make me feel like I'm being strangled and also like I have an insane double triple chin. They're just not for me. But this slouchy cowl sweater looks perfectly snuggly (not strangle-y). Also comes in 5 other colors, and I honestly don't know which one is my fave!





Ok, at $48, these earrings are a little on the pricey side.
BUT FOR GOOD REASON!! 😍
The bows. The jewels. THE GAUDINESS. 
I gotta have 'em!






Ok, I'm a flats girl all the way.
1. Heels just hurt my feet 
2. Really high heels make me taller than Greg (which works out because see No. 1)
That being said, these glitter sneaks belong in my closet.




10. Faux Suede Skirt - Now $35!


I'm already into faux suede, but the ruffle on this little number just took me over the edge!
This skirt is adorbs and so versatile. I think it's definitely appropriate for work, church, Christmas card pictures, Christmas gifts, holiday parties, sitting on your couch...
.

Do you plan on purchasing any of these items as gifts for your friends....or yourself?
Which piece was your favorite?
Any questions about anything?

Let me know in the comments section below. 

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*