Yayyy! The holidays are here, and my first gift guide is full of things that would be great to give to the ladies in your life! All of these items are things I already own and love or are items that are on my own wishlist. I always try to give gifts that I would love to receive myself (altered as needed to fit the taste and personality of the person I'm giving it to). I have found that if the gift you're giving is something you're excited about, then you can be sure it will be given with joy!

A few notes:
  • The "Love Tacos" necklace comes in a ton of other options: "Ice Coffee," "Wine," "Dog Mom."  All of them equally hysterical and adorable. 
  • I love Beatriz Williams' historical fiction books! She has several, and many of them are intertwined by recurring characters. I started with A Hundred Summers.
  • Both the colorblock crossbody and passport cover come in a bunch of other colors, so there's sure to be one perfect for your best gal pal. 

Happy Holidays, y'all! 
What's one of the best gifts you've ever received?
Let me know in the comments section!

XOXO,
Abby



shop the post 



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*