Through the years I have found that shopping for guys is EXPENSIVE! I mean, I can spend a lot of money on myself, but for some reason, quality menswear and nice gifts for men just seem to be a bit pricey. Therefore, NOW IS THE TIME to shop for the men in your life! A lot of the items in this gift guide are on sale for Cyber Week, so don't hesitate to purchase! You'll be so satisfied having the perfect gift wrapped under the tree early and enjoying the Christmas season stress free. 

Notes:
My husband, Greg, personally has the Kindle Paperwhite, RTIC Can Cooler, and Colonel Littleton Leather Wallet, and he LOVES all three! 

I'm personally interested in some wireless earbuds but am hesitant to pay $150 for AirPods. The earbuds I linked in this gift guide are from Amazon and have great reviews!


XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*