Who says you have to wait for holiday weekends to shop low prices?
Check out my round up of designer dupes and stay trendy (and on budget) all year round.
Keep scrolling!




1. Dreamers Sweater - $45 // vs. // H&M Fine-Knit Sweater - $20


Both of these sweaters have the same exposed seams and tunic length. 
I actually prefer the look (and obviously the price) of the H&M one though!





The Kenneth Cole coat has some reviews stating that it is super itchy.
I tried on the Old Navy coat in the store the other day, and it is SO soft!
It might not be the best coat for someone who lives up north.
But, it should be perfect for a Southern Winter. 





Love the look of these suede mini skirts!
However, I'm going to stick with the faux suede option as it will be easier to clean, and because I'm on a budget.
*The reviews on this old navy skirt say it runs a little small, so consider sizing up!*



4. Chloé Faye Shoulder Bag - $2,000 // vs. // Actlure Crossbody Bag - $85

This dupe looks almost identical!
Free, two-day shipping too!





Love the Burberry look, but I'm sorry, I just can't justify spending $430 on a scarf.
Do you know how many times I've spilled coffee on my scarves?
Or found food wrapped up in there 4 hours after I've eaten....




Same oversized, comfy look at a fraction of the cost!

.

Where are your favorite places to shop for steals?
Let me know in the comments below!

XOXO,
Abby



shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*