Fall is approaching, and I've got my eye on all things chic and cozy!
Keep scrolling to check them out.




1. Sherpa Half Zip Pullover


Ok, I just can't with this pullover.
This thing looks SO amazingly soft and cozy. 
And, I'm obsessed with the print!
GET IN MY CLOSET!!!





A good striped top will carry you a very long way. 
This could be paired with so many things!
 - Faux Leather skirt
 - Distressed jeans
 - Army Jacket
 - Leggings and sneakers
At only $20, what are you (and I) waiting for?!




These could be the sneakers you wear with leggings and the striped shirt above!
Comfy. Casual. Chic.





I'm ALL about the resin jewelry trend, especially for fall!
These are under $15 and come in two other colors, all of which fit the bill for accessorizing a stylish fall outfit.





I am KICKING MYSELF for not buying these during the Nordstrom Sale as they are now back up to full price (over $100). 
I was hesitant about the sock bootie look at first, but now I'm visualizing so many ways that I could wear them this fall and winter (tears).
I will definitely be keeping my eye out for a sale or a similar style at a cheaper price.
Fingers crossed!





If you follow literally any other blogger, I'm sure you've seen this pullover on their feed sometime in the past few weeks. 
It comes in several colors and is every bit as cozy as it looks (my friend has one and I tried it on recently). 
Even though I call myself a fashion blogger and like to try different trends, pieces like this are what I truly live in during the fall and winter months. 



Simple, chic, and affordable.
And it goes with everything!
This will be a great addition to your fall wardrobe. 





I can't deal with this skirt. 
This would look amazing with a striped shirt (see No. 2), over the knee boots, a faux fur vest, a pretty blouse, anything camel colored.....I can go on.
I GOTTA HAVE IT!





Apparently I have a thing for faux leather...#sorrynotsorry

*When I was 9 I bought a pair of silver faux leather flare leg pants from Old Navy and they were my prized possession.  I wore them on the first day of 4th Grade, and boy was I feeling myself.*

Anyway, there are tons of faux leather leggings out there, but I like the fact that this pair of pants actually has a button and zipper and pockets.
Did I mention they're under $40?!





Reviews on this coat say it is soooo soft and a bit oversized (consider sizing down depending on the fit you want).
It's $75 right now, so wait for a sale...they happen often.
Also comes in black. 

.

Ideally, I'll have all of these items in my closet by tomorrow. 
Truthfully, I'll be anxiously awaiting my next paycheck and purchasing the items that work best with my budget.

Which of these items was your favorite, and what's on your wishlist this month?
Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*