Back at it with my current favorites from Amazon!
I swear, this company just does not disappoint.
Jeff Bezos for President!

Keep scrolling to check them out.
Happy Shopping!



This looks so comfy!
It's a great transitional piece into fall as well.
It comes in several other colors and is so affordable!





I still love the marble trend!
And, for under $20, these earrings are a cheap (yet so chic) way to get my marble fix.





Y,all this scarf has tons of great reviews, comes in a variety of patterns, and this particular print is UNDER $9!





I bought these for our upcoming trip to Disney World, and they are so fun!
They obviously aren't shoes that I would go running in, but they are honestly better quality than I expected.
They were under $25 and also came in a few other colors.





If you've been following along on Instagram, you know that I'm clearly into this dress.
It has served me well this summer, and I could easily add a jacket/cardigan and some booties to wear it in the fall.
This dress also comes in a bunch of other adorable patterns.
The buttons are not functional. The spaghetti straps are adjustable. The back is ruched. And, it's true to size!





I'm taking a girls trip to NYC in December, and this faux fur vest has GOT to come with me!
It's under $30 and has great reviews!






I'm serious about dressing appropriately at Disney World, and that obviously involves Minnie Ears.
They sell them in the park, but at such high prices!
Nothing Amazon can't fix!





LOVE this little bag!
It comes in several other colors, and almost all of them are $15 and under.
These would make perfect gifts for all the ladies in your life....including yourself.





Love these little cutout booties!
Come in a few other colors and are under $40.




This looks so comfy!
It could easily be dressed up for date night or tied up and worn with cute sneakers.
Comes in other colors and has great reviews.



That's all for now!
Have you got any great Amazon finds?
Let me know in the comments section below.
.

XOXO,
Abby



shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*