Shop This Look
If you've been following me for longer than 5 seconds, you know I'm obsessed with a pair of camo jeans I recently purchased from Old Navy. 
Every time camo comes back around (side note: did it every really leave?), I immediately jump on the bandwagon.


***I had a pair of camo shorts in high school that I loved, and several people (my husband included) made fun of me when looking back at old pictures of me wearing said shorts.
Well, who's laughing now, losers??**

ANYWAY, I haven't necessarily styled them the way Cady Heron did in Mean Girls (#armypantsandflipflops), but I have created quite a few looks with them. 
Here are some of my faves:

1. Dressed UP
Who says camo can't be classy?
Whether your camo piece is a pair of pants, top, or dress, accessorize it with scrappy sandals and your prettiest jewelry, and you've got a fun date night outfit! 




2. Sporty Spice




For a more casual and sporty look, throw on your favorite sneakers with a camo dress.
Or, pair your camo pants/shorts/skirt with a fun graphic tee. 



3. Chambray




Just remember, kids, you can never go wrong with a chambray shirt. 
It will go with almost everything...army pants included!


4. Pink (preferably on a Wednesday obvi)
Pink and green just go so well together.
Pink would look good with the gray or tan camo prints as well.
I just think the femininity of the pink adds balance to the harsher pattern of the camo.
Be subtle with your pink by adding a pair of slides, or go more bold by pairing your camo bottoms with a chunky pink sweater.



However you decide to style the camo pieces in your wardrobe, have fun!
Maybe avoid going into the woods while wearing them, tho.

XOXO,
Abby


shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*