Is there anything better than finding a classic LBD that is
1. affordable
2. timeless
3. versatile
I think not!

Well, lucky for you, this dress is all three! It's so very simple which means you can keep it forever, and it will probably never really go out of style. You can wear this dress casually with a cute pair of sandals, or you can easily dress it up with some glitzy accessories! The options really are limitless because this dress is such a great basic piece.

It's also marked down to only $15 right now and is still available in all sizes (and four other colors)! And, get an extra 30% off your online order today only!


Let me know how you style your favorite Little Black Dress in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abbylish



SHOP THE LOOK 
*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*