Just purchased this adorable ruffle sleeved t-shirt dress a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it!
It is oh-so-soft and comfy, and did I mention that it's only $20?!
It's so versatile and can easily be dressed up for an event, and yet, it's cozy enough that you could rock it while traveling (maybe with a fun pair of sneakers!).

 In this post, I'm showing you two different ways that you can style this dress. During the early spring season, when the weather is still freezing and makes you want to die always so unpredictable, you need plenty of options!

As of today, this dress is still fully stocked. So, grab yours while they last! And if you want even more ruffle details, try this dress or this one!
Actually, just go to Target or Target.com and look at everything because there are so many cute spring items that I can't even decide what to show you!

As always, let me know what you think about the items in this post in the comments section below!

XOXO
Abbylish






SHOP THE LOOK
* For some reason, I am unable to add the actual dress from this post to the carousel below. If you want this dress, click on the text links highlighted in pink!*


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*