I'm a sucker for some good accessories.
They're just the cherry on top of a great outfit!
So today, I'm sharing three spring accessories that I've been loving this season!






Photo Bombed Again!
I recently bought the "Abbie" necklace (obvi) from Bauble Bar, and I'm obsessed!
It is such a fun piece that makes any outfit look a touch more glamorous. I anticipate that I'll be rocking it all spring and summer long.
Bauble Bar often has sales (in fact, this necklace is 50% right now!) and also sends you discounts via email when you create an account. I've got several more baubles in my shopping cart, so I keep an eye out for those discounts!

Just in case I haven't made it apparent enough on my Instagram, this bag is a MUST-HAVE accessory.
It's a designer dupe and is a fraction of the cost of its name brand counterparts.
And, it's available for free, 2-day shipping!
Holla!
It also comes with this cutie little scarf which is just an added bonus.

A good military jacket goes a looooong way.
It's an accessory that's also functional.
I actually purchased this one at least 4 years ago. I honestly can't remember how old it is, but it is still on trend!
It's the perfect layering piece to transition into spring and summer, and several retailers carry similar options each year.
Old Navy has a version of this jacket in seven different colors this season, including an adorable bubblegum pink.
Yes, please!

As always, leave me your comments below, and let me know what you think about this post! 

XOXO, 
Abbylish


SHOP THE LOOK


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*