The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays! I just love summer days spent on the lake with family and friends. So far this year, holidays have been strangely different. But, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we're planning on heading to the lake to hang out on my family's boat (thanks to the gracious invite of my Aunt and Uncle) just like we have several years before and catch the fireworks show at the boat dock!


Swim Top / Similar Necklace / Similar Shorts



I've put together a July 4th tab on the blog with tons of patriotic outfit options for whatever your holiday plans may be! 

Keep scrolling to check out a few of them now, but definitely check out the tab later for more ideas. 








more festive finds


*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*