It's truly hard for me to fathom this, but it's almost summer! This year has been super strange thus far, but I'm hoping that we only go up from here. Greg and I are planning on going to Florida in late June. Fingers crossed nothing changes between now and then. Even if all the restaurants and stores are still closed then, I will be happy as a clam social distancing on the beach. 

I'm getting so excited for our beach trip, so I thought it would be fun to round up some cute beach vacation looks. Keep scrolling to check them out. And also check out the Beachy Basics tab on the blog. I'll be updating this tab throughout the summer. 




Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Look 4


Which one of these looks is your favorite? Do you have any summer beach plans coming up? Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



More Beachy Favorites



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*