Times are really weird right now. COVID-19 is really putting a damper on all the fun things Spring usually brings: Easter, bridal showers, weddings, etc. So, I haven't been sharing very many fun outfits with you all, and there's really two reasons for that.
1. I've been wearing sweats for 55 days straight.
2. I honestly don't have the money to shop right now. 

But, when I looked at the calendar today and realized that Mother's Day is only 2 weeks away, I was inspired to browse a little bit. This year, more than ever, I want my own mom and sister to know what great mothers they are. This has been a tough year for them both, and I want them to feel loved (even if I have to leave their gifts in the mailbox and watch them open it from 6 feet away). 

I've compiled a list of Mother's Day gift ideas that are sweet and practical and, most importantly, won't break the bank. Keep scrolling to check everything out! 





XOXO, 
Abby



more great ideas


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*