I can't even believe I'm writing this post because I used to be a strong supporter of not wearing white after Labor Day. But, honestly, I think I just supported that rule because I didn't know how to wear white in the fall and winter. There's something so clean and classic about your "summer white," but who says you can't bring that vibe into the winter?
I mean...it's the color of snow. Hello!


Anyway, I've been having fun experimenting ways to rock white this fall and winter.
Keep scrolling to see three winter white looks that I put together (in my bedroom with no makeup and hair not fixed so bear with me).

FYI: The white jeans I'm wearing in these photos are 30% off today along with the plaid top, quilted vest, and mock neck sweater!

1. Midnight Blue


There's just something about blue and white together that is so classy. I love pairing blue and white in the summer, but doing it in the winter makes me feel like a snow queen! And the velvet fabric of this top?? All the heart eyes. 







2. Holiday Plaid


Where's the closest Christmas tree farm?!
Loooove this way to style white pants. You could also reverse it and wear a white sweater with a plaid skirt. Plaid is pretty. White is pretty. Put 'em together, and you just have a good thing.







3. All Neutrals


There's just something about combining a bunch of neutrals. I feel like it instantly makes you look more expensive. 😂 But, you don't have spend top dollar to look chic.





.

The more I think about it, the ways to wear white in the cold weather months are truly endless. I think  pairing white with purples, greens, black, leopard print, or even MORE WHITE would be lovely! It's a shame I have to wear scrubs so much because I really need more days in the week to wear all of my clothes. 😂

Which one of these looks is your favorite? How do you like to wear white in the fall/winter? Or are you still in the "No White After Labor Day" camp?

Let me know in the comments section below!


shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*