Would you believe me if I said that most of the accessories in this look came from Amazon?!

 I love a good Amazon find, and I love it even more when it's prime eligible! Keep scrolling to check out my current Amazon faves for October, and shop away!








This would be a perfect gift for all the ladies in your life! Can you really ever have too many cosmetics bags? This set comes in a many other colors, but this rose gold is my favorite!



OK, WHAT?!??! How cute are these?!
If you're a Potterhead (or know someone who is), these would be so fun!



Who says you have to break the bank to look chic?
This little cutie is just $25, and shipping is free!




This cozy sweater comes in a few other colors and is a Prime product (free, 2 day shipping and free returns)! 




I'm a little bummed that I just bought shoes like this from DSW, because there are several look-alikes on Amazon at cheaper prices. Oh well...I did have a coupon.
Anyway, there are so many of these wedge sneaker on Amazon, and many of them are Prime eligible! They are SO cute and look great on. What are you waiting for?




This is just too much!
Wear it alone or layer it over a plaid or chambray button up. So adorable!
Also comes in several colors and is prime eligible. 





This looks so amazingly snuggly. 
Comes in a a few other colors and certain color/size combinations are prime eligible.




These are under $10!!!! And, so chic! 
*immediately purchases*




So, you can honestly find hats like this anywhere. 
This one comes in a bunch of colors, most of which are $13 and prime eligible.
It also is fleece lined and has great reviews. 



10. Handbag

This tote is so classy! I can's believe it's only $30. 
Also comes in black and a pretty pink.





Y'all know how I feel about these David Yurman dupes. 
I've already purchased two others from this seller on Amazon. 
This one is under $20, and will probs be my next buy!



Hope you enjoyed this month's Amazon round up! 
Good news is that every one of these items would make great Christmas gifts. Get your gifts early so you can enjoy the holiday season without stressing!
XOXO, 
Abby
shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*