My current wishlist is full of items that will look great in your closet or wrapped underneath the Christmas tree for someone else!

Keep scrolling to see what I'm currently crushing on.





I'm pretty sure I've shared this rain jacket before. But, I still haven't bought it. Therefore, it's still on my wishlist!
Why can't I just commit to a nice, classic rain jacket??
This cutie comes in 4 other colors, and while it is a little expensive,I'm sure it is high quality (as are most items from this retailer)!





What a sassy little bag! 
At just $35, this would make a great Christmas gift for your best gal pal (or yourself).





A great plaid button up is a fall/winter wardrobe staple!
Just pick you favorite pattern (or five) and wear it all season long. Wear it alone, layered under a cozy sweater, or with a classic denim jacket.
This particular tartan pattern will be adorable during the Christmas season!





I love a good infinity scarf, and this one looks so snuggly!
I'm really digging this blush tone too (it's technically called Spice Girl, sooooo where do I sign?). 





I just CAN'T with these boots!
So pretty and feminine and perfect for the holidays.
They also come in black and navy. 





This coat is a little on the pricey side, but it is giving me alllll the Olivia Pope vibes. 
Also comes in black, dark green, and burgundy.
One of each too much??





A chic pair of mules will take you far.
Pair them with skinny jeans, leggings, pencil skirts, or boyfriend jeans and instantly class up any outfit. 
This pair comes in 3 other colors, and I honestly can't decide which one I like the most!





Door knocker / linked earrings are trending, and I'm so here for it.
This pair is only $13 and comes in 3 other colors!
These would make a great gift. 





Speaking of gifts....this $10 water bottle looks anything but cheap.
Perfect stocking stuffer!





To all my friends and family who may be reading this, YOU CAN BUY ME THESE FOR CHRISTMAS! 😂
But, if you don't get them for me, at least get them for someone because they are too cute! 
If the glitter is just too much for you, you're crazy you can snag this slipper in taupe, camel, or navy.


What's on your wishlist this month?
Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post




*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*