I've recently joined the Reward Style family which means you can now instantly shop my looks on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or website!
This is so exciting for me because I loved shopping LIKEtoKNOW.it photos long before my Abbylish days. I'm thrilled to now be producing the content that I have so feverishly consumed for so many years!

Nothing really has changed on your part. I will still make all of my outfits and links as available to you as possible. My blog, abbylish.com, will still be your home base where you can get most of the information you need. 
You will now just have ONE more avenue available to you to shop my looks!

What to do:

1. Download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app
2. Follow me there (abby.lish)
3. Shop my looks within the app
OR
Screenshot my Instagram photos, and your screenshot will automatically appear with all of the links in the app.


You can also shop within your web browser.
My page is here


Back in the good ole days, after you created a LIKEtoKNOW.it account, you could simply "like" a Reward Style photo on Instagram and subsequently receive a sweet little email with all of the links to the items in the photo. 
Unfortunately, over the years, Instagram has changed their privacy settings, and liking photos to receive linked emails is no longer a possibility. 
But Reward Style still makes things pretty darn convenient because, along with seeing your screenshot almost instantaneously within the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, you will still get an email!
You just have to screenshot the photo rather than like it to get the email.

So, screenshot your little heart away, and have fun shopping!
Let me know if you have any questions!

XOXO, 
Abby