Get our shirts here.
Photo by Zach and Sarah Photography

It's my hubby's birthday today!
My love language is DEFINITELY gift giving (and gift receiving...is that a thing?), but sometimes my husband is the hardest person for me to get gifts for.
So, if you're like me, and never know what to get your honey, keep scrolling!



Below is a compilation of gifts that
A. I have already gotten Greg in years past that he loved
B. New ideas that would make great b-day gifts.

 Go shawty....



1. Nike Pegasus


Greg wears a lot of athletic shoes, and you just can't get much sharper than Nikes.




Buying swim trunks is one of Greg's least favorite things to do.
But, last year, he got this exact style in a different color, and he LOVES them!
They are shorter than board shorts but not obscene. 😂
I plan on buying these for him in every color!





Ok, so actually I want these for myself.
But, my husband does make a lot of conference calls at work, and these would be perfect for that!



I'm a fan of all Bose Products.
Every item from Bose that I have ever owned gives off great sound and lasts a lifetime.
This little guy comes in 3 other color, is water resistant, and is small enough to take with you so the dance party never has to stop! 




This is such a classic, clean scent.



6. Mini Nintendo

This little cutie comes with 30 built in games that will take your hubby back to the days of his childhood.
And you'll probably score major cool points with this bad boy.
You're welcome.




For the Yeti lover in your life.
This baby keeps both cans and bottle icy cold!





Who says business clothes have to be boring?
Help your hubby spice up the office with fun dress socks. 
And, really, who can say no to American Flag paraphernalia?





These shirts from Old Navy fit Greg so well and can go from the office to dinner with friends effortlessly.
It's available in new patterns each season and is budget friendly. 





Greg isn't a big watch wearer, but I love a nice, clean, watch. 
It adds a statement to any outfit, and if you change the battery as needed (unlike me), it's actually functional too. 


Let me know if you get any of these items for the man in your life!

XOXO, 
Abby




shop the post

*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*