Luna's little paw in this picture. It's just too much. I'll never crop it out. 💞


Happy Friday Eve!

Just in case you ever wonder what all those "flat lay" pictures of clothes would actually look like on your body...I'm showing you photos of some of my flat lays in real life!

I got this idea from an adorable blogger I follow, Mrs. Casual. She does a "Flat Lays Come to Life" post every week, and all of her outfit combos are so cute and well...casual! 😊

Today, I'm showcasing the outfits from my blog post about spring finds at Old Navy.

*Side note: use code "sweet" for an extra 20% your online orders at Old Navy. Ends 4/15!*

For reference, I am 5’6,” and I have pretty much been a size 8/medium fo as long as I can remember. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below!




P.S. This dress also comes in black, AND there is a shirt version!


SHOP THE LOOK


LOVE these olive green jeans!
So stretchy and comfy.
I have worn them so many times just in the 2 weeks that I've had them.
Sorry not sorry.

SHOP THE LOOK

Elastic waistband. Can't stop won't stop.


SHOP THE LOOK

XOXO,
Abbylish

*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*