Happy Monday, Friends! 
It is finally starting to feel like spring in good old Tennessee!
I’ve been in such a good mood all day because of the sunshine, so I figured this was a great time to share with you my wishlist for the month of April!

These are all of the items that I’ve been eyeing so far this month.
They’re things that I think you all would love too, and they would also make great gifts for your girl friends, sisters, or moms.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner!






For those of you who don’t know, I have been an exercise enthusiast for some time now, and I’m a firm believer in the idea that your workout is better when you know you look good!

(I am now reflecting on all of the sports I signed up for as a kid just for the outfits: tennis..gymnastics...) 

So, I'm clearly all about fun workout clothes, and these marble leggings are just too cool.
I teach a fitness class here in Cookeville, and I think these leggings need to make an appearance in class soon!
Who’s with me?






And to go with my killer leggings….these pink slip on sneakers!
The blush/rose gold craze is still in full force, and I’m not getting off that bandwagon any time soon!






Greg and I are going to Rosemary Beach this summer for our anniversary, and I would LOVE to pack this too cute two-piece set in my suitcase!
The top and the bottom are sold separately, so you can choose different sizes if you are a normal woman and aren’t the same size on top and bottom.
Score!





Ok, I know I’m behind the times here. It seems that EVERYONE has these wedges this spring.
And for good reason!
They’re adorable, classic, and go with everything!
The only reason I haven’t purchased them yet is because I don’t wear heels that often. There’s also a similar version at Target that’s a little bit cheaper!




These are more my speed.
Flat heel, ruffle detail, and under $20.
My heart is full.
How many tan sandals is too many????
The limit does not exist. 






I love white jeans. I can’t get enough. They are so classy!
But this frayed hem style from LOFT adds a fun element to a classic staple.
LOFT has great sales pretty often. Hoping to snag these the next time they go on sale!






I spotted this bag in the store weeks ago, and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.
It’s so fun!
Let's be real I go to the Cookeville Old Navy about once a week, so I'm sure this will be in my closet soon. :)






With all this rain we’ve been having, I’ve got rain jackets on the brain.
I already have a super cute rain jacket that my hubby bought for me when we were engaged.
Sweet memories.
It’s kind of a sporty/casual look though, and I would love to have a rain jacket that would pair well with dressy outfits.

I saw this jacket first on one of my favorite bloggers, Loverly Grey! She's adorable and so fun to follow. Go check out her page. You won't regret it!

This jacket is a little pricey, but I’m sure it’s well worth it. I have had some of my J. Crew clothes for  years. They’re great quality and worth the price to me.
This pink jacket is currently on backorder, but it also comes in navy!





Speaking of rain…
I have been wanting a pair of Hunter Rain boots for a while now, and the Original Refined Rain Boots are just so sleek and classic.
Not only are rain boots cute, but they’re so functional!
I’ll never forget wearing my first pair of rain boots in college. They were some loud, obnoxious, glossy pattern, I’m sure, but when I got to class without soaking the bottom of my pants, I was sold on rain boots. 





I am a newfound Kendra Scott groupie.
My cousin hosted a party at the Kendra Scott store in Nashville last summer to raise money for the nonprofit organization she was working for at the time.
Up until that point, I didn’t have any Kendra Scott jewels, but as soon as I walked through those doors, I fell hard.
I still don’t have many Kendra pieces, but I think I may need to add these Aragon Earrings to my collection next.
I’m a sucker for a statement earring AND for turquoise, so clearly, I need these.






And while we’re on the topic of jewelry, this necklace is a must have for summer!
I can picture so many outfits that this necklace would compliment:
a simple v-neck tee for a casual yet put together look or a strapless dress for a fancy summer date night.
Just a second while I head to Bauble Bar right now….




Nordstrom has the cutest sunnies! And some at surprisingly low prices!
And if they come in pink, you know I’m into it.

Let me know what you think about my wishlist (and, of course, if you purchase any of the items) in the comments below!




SHOP THE LOOK



*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*