So in case you haven’t already figured this out, I have an Old Navy problem.

Reasons Why I Have This Problem
1. I have to go out of town to hit up most of my favorite stores. But, Cookeville has an Old Navy, so if I'm shopping locally, I'm usually there. 
2. I’ve literally worn Old Navy clothes since I was a kid. I know what the quality is like. I know what will fit well. I just know what to expect there. 
3. They offer really adorable options at affordable prices! 

Which brings me to my next point: Old Navy is currently having an awesome sale!
50% off storewide! 

I have found (and bought) a bunch of cute items for spring there. And, as they make way for summer products (yay!), the prices just keep dropping!

I just picked up these nude cross strap sandals today.
They are ONLY $15 right now and also come in black, hot pink, and a pretty kelly green! 

I don’t wear heels very often (they make me taller than my hubby 😜), so these will be a staple for me all spring and summer. 

I combined these cuties with a few different outfits so you can see just how versatile they are! They’re a great neutral shoe, and there are so many other items available at Old Navy right now that would look great with them. 

So head to Old Navy and get everything while the gettin’s good!
.
.
.


How adorable is this shift dress?!
The sleeves...the embroidery...it’s just the sweetest, and it's so on trend right now!
It looks great with these sandals, but it would also look so cute with wedges.
Add some gold jewelry and a straw tote, and you’re ready for dinner on the beach (or something equally as dreamy).



Remember the elastic waist jeggings that I freaked out about?
Well, THEY COME IN WHITE!!
The best news.
The luxe v-neck tee that I paired with them in this photo is oh so comfy.
I’ll take one in every color please!



The color of these distressed jeans just screams “spring!”
They look so good paired with this cream tunic, but I can just seem them now styled a chambray button up or a classic striped tee.
Adorbs.

Side note: Photo un-cropped so you can see Luna's little paw.
You're welcome. 

.
.
.

Moral of this blog post: get on over to Old Navy, or shop online (there are often special online discounts), and snag all of your spring goodies!
And, as always, let me know what you think about this post in the comments below.
Abby


SHOP THE LOOKS




*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*