Cue the angel choir, sweater weather is finally here!! 
And in about 2 more months, I'll be wishing for summer again. Ah...the circle of life. 

But, in the meantime, I'm going to be tearing it up in as many cozy sweaters as I can. I recently stopped by Luxe Boutique here in Cookeville, and racked up on sweaters. They have so many cute new arrivals for fall and winter! 

If you haven't heard of Luxe, it's a local boutique run by two girl bosses who happen to be sisters-in-law. They offer unique and fashion forward pieces for the modern day woman. The employees are always so friendly and helpful. They offer great styling advice for everyday looks or for special events. Luxe opened a second store front in Chattanooga, TN. And, if you're not in Tennessee, you can shop online at www.shopluxeboutiques.com


Sweater / Jeans / Similar Boots / Shades

Can't stop won't stop with the retro vibes. Flare legs are BACK, and I'm so here for it. They look great with this chunky, olive sweater. It also came in three other colors that are simply perfect for fall.  I sized up to a large for a roomier fit. 



 Sweater / Jeans / Hat / Bag / Similar Booties

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you really can't go wrong with a "winter white" sweater for the cold weather months. This one is fuzzy, warm, and oh-so soft. It even has some blush undertones. Looks perfect with a pair of jeans, but I can also see it layered over a plaid button up or paired with a tulle skirt. 



Cardigan / Cami / Jeans / Similar Boots / Necklace / Earrings

I'm a sucker for a good cardigan. They're truly so versatile. This cozy one from Luxe is perfect for work or play. Layer it over a cami and pencil skirt for work, or throw it on over a t-shirt and leggings for a travel day. 

.

Check out my Insta Stories today to get more info on the fit of all three of these sweaters plus several more! If you head to one of Luxe's stores, be sure to let them know I sent you. If you shop online, use code ABBY15 for 15% off your purchase!


shop the post



*This post was created in collaboration with Luxe Boutique. 
I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*