A few weeks ago, one of the managers from my local Maurice's slid into my DM's (in a non-creepy way) and invited me to come to the store and scope out all of the Fall arrivals. I have to admit, I was eager to go but not really sure what I would find because I truly hadn't bought anything from Maurice's since high school. The storefront isn't next to the other stores in town where I shop a lot, so honestly, I often forget about it. 
I won't be forgetting about it again, though!

I was welcomed into the store by such friendly staff who truly love styling! They were super helpful in getting to know my personal style and recommending pieces that would fit that. They brought tons of cute options to the dressing room for me to try on. I so enjoyed feeling pampered by them and left with bags full of awesome fall pieces. 

I created four fall outfits with some of the items I picked up from Maurice's, but you better plan on seeing several more. I've already made an order from their website (which often provides online only discounts), and because their fall pieces are both unique and classic, they can be styled in several different ways. 

.


Look 1



How cozy is this look?! Someone take me to a pumpkin patch already! 
This plaid babydoll top is so soft and lightweight. I love the peach undertones in the plaid as well and think it looks so pretty paired with deep red (hello holiday season...).
This sherpa vest feels just as fluffy as it looks, and believe me when I say that this bad boy will keep. you. warm. 








Look 2



Fell in love with this poncho as soon as I saw it. Such a statement piece, and again, another top layer that will truly keep you warm. It's reversible too (the other side is tan), so you can just flip it inside out for a different look! Throw this poncho on over a cozy long sleeved shirt and leggings for a upscale version of loungewear. Or pair it with a dress and riding boots to feel deliciously equestrian. 






Look 3



Anybody looking for something to wear to a fall wedding? Look no further! Maurice's has tons of cute dresses and jumpsuits that would be perfect wedding guest options. Depending on how you style it, this jumpsuit would also work for date night, a birthday party, concert, rehearsal dinner, or wedding/baby shower. I love it paired with this faux leather jacket to add some edginess to the florals. 







Look 4



This look is my favorite! Probably because it fits into my 3 C's: cute, casual, and COMFY! This poncho (which comes in a few other colors) is soooo lightweight and soft. I can see myself wearing it with leggings and sneakers just as much as I can see it paired with skinny jeans and boots. These flare legs jeans are also full of stretch, and stretch pants are my most favorite friends. 
I also really love the retro vibes of the flare jeans combined with the turquoise necklace and hair scarf. I truly believe I would have thrived in the 70s. 





.


Which of these four looks is your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and the LiketoKnow.it app to see more of my Maurice's finds, and reach out if you buy any of these pieces because I'd love to see how you style them! 
Happy shopping!

XOXO, 
Abby



More Maurice's Favorites



*This post was created in partnership with Maurice's.
I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*