Sweater / Jeans / Similar Jacket / Shoes / Bag

Cannot believe it's already March!
February went so fast, but I'm not complaining.
One step closer to Spring!

Today I'm sharing the top ten items that you all loved and purchased during the month of February! Thank you so much for taking the time to shop through the links I provide for you. Not only do I get a small commission from the sales, but I get to keep track of what you all liked the most!



Just as a refresher, here are the many ways you can shop using my links (and ensure that I get credit for your purchases):

1. Visit www.abbylish.com, and click on the "Instagram" tab. From there, all of my pictures that I've uploaded to the 'gram will pop up. Simply click on the look you'd like to shop and all of the individual links to the items in that look will be at your fingertips.

2. Download the FREE LiketoKnow.it app, and follow me there (abby.lish).

3. The link in my Instagram bio. This link will take you directly to the Instagram tab on my blog (see No. 1).

*Side Note: I do NOT receive any credit/commission if you make a purchase through an app.
For example, if you click on an item that I've linked from Amazon and your phone automatically opens up your Amazon app, I will not receive credit for that purchase.
You need to purchase through an internet browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) for me to receive credit.
I know that can be a hassle, and if shopping through your apps is easier for you, then by all means do it! But, just know that I won't get any credit for purchases you make through apps.

Ok, now onto the good stuff!
Keep scrolling to see the follower faves for February!




 Floral Tie Waist Dress





















Black Ankle Jeans





























Mesh Cutout Leggings









Other Fan Faves





*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*