I remember a few years ago buying a pair of sunglasses on Amazon and thinking I was so progressive!
Now look at me.
Buying ALL THE THINGS on Amazon.
Clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, home goods. Free shipping and free returns (when applicable).
It's just all too good to pass up! 

This month's round up of my Amazon Faves is mix of items that you can wear for the remainder of the winter but also wear them into the spring and summer. Love a good piece you can wear year round!
Keep scrolling to check it all out. 







Hoping to buy several things (if not all of them 😳) on this list so I can truly review the fit, style, and quality and share with you over on Instagram. So be sure to follow me here and stay tuned for that.
Thanks for checking out this month's Amazon Faves!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post




*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*