There's a current fall trend that I'm SO here for, and it's the plaid blazer



Despite the fact that my mom thought I was wearing one of my Dad's old suit jackets (the 90s are back, ok? 😂), I am in love with the plaid blazer I found at Walmart!
Unfortunately, it's sold out on Walmart's website (ughhhhh), but you might get lucky and find it in store like I did!
No worries if you can't though! This trend is H-O-T right now, so tons of retailers are carrying some version of a plaid blazer. I will link several for you at the end of this post!

Keep scrolling to see a few ways that I styled this blazer. 
It can easily be dressed up or down, and is perfect for work or play!
















I've styled it only two ways here, but the options are endless!
Pair it with a graphic tee, boyfriend jeans, and sneakers or with a sleek cami and pencil skirt for work. Throw it on with faux leather pants and glitzy jewelry for a night out, or find a blazer with a matching skirt and wear it as a set!

Are you into this plaid comeback? 
If so, what's your favorite way to style a blazer like this?
Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*