I'm baaaaaack with another Amazon round up, and I'm not kidding when I say that all of these things are in my cart right now and/or I have already purchased them....

Almost all of these items are available for Amazon Prime which means shipping is free & fast, and if something doesn't work out, returns are SO EASY!

Keep scrolling to check out my current Amazon Faves.




$10 as opposed to $200??
I'll take it!




This purse is so chic, and honestly, it makes all of my childhood dreams come true. 
It comes in a few other colors as well.




I'm super into the windowpane print, and this scarf is only $10!





Ok, so I'm thinking I need a good pair of faux leather leggings, but I just don't want to spend $100 on the Spanx pair even though everybody raves about them. 
I'll try cheaper options first, and if they're a total bust, THEN I'll consider splurging. 





A good graphic tee goes a very long way.
Pair it with cardigans, moto jackets, plaid blazers, army jackets....
There's a ton of cute (and funny) options on Amazon!




How cute is this?!
I'll definitely be purchasing one for myself, but at $10 (and with multiple patterns to choose from), I might be buying a bunch of these for Christmas gifts!





Bomber goes Barbie with this pretty pink jacket. 
Comes in a few other colors as well!





I Googled "best coats for NYC winter," because I'm going to New York in December, and I do not...
REPEAT: DO NOT..
want to freeze. 
This coat was listed as "for the girl who's always cold."
Yes, please!
I chose black just because I didn't want it to get dirty, but I was so torn between the black and this cream color! 
I also sized up one size. 





These look SO soft and cozy and are very affordable!
They come in a few other colors, and would make fantastic Christmas gifts.




Ok, I can't express how giddy it makes me that jumpers are making a comeback. 
This is just too cute, and I can't believe it's only $15!
Comes in a variety of other colors/patterns.




I bought this for a friend of mine who is glitter obsessed, and she loves it!
Again, this would make a very fun (and affordable) gift. 

.

Let me know what you think of this round up in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*