I know I just posted this Splurge or Save post pretty recently, but I just can't stop won't stop with these designer dupes!
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty pleased with this round up of money saving finds!
I think I might buy them all....




1. Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet - $805 // vs. // Amazon Daisy Rose Wallet - $15


This wallet goes out of stock quickly so don't delay in getting yours!
They typically get restocked soon after the go out of stock, however, so don't fret too much if you miss it. Right now, this white is in stock, but fingers crossed that the brown comes back in stock soon. That's the one I want!
**The white one is currently unavailable 😑, but the seller says it should be back in stock the first week of August!



2. David Yurman X Bracelet - $775 // vs. // Amazon UNY Bracelet - $20


I'm obsessed with these David Yurman lookalikes!
Hoping to add this one to my collection soon.




This rockstud trend is fierce, but I don't think I'll ever be able to drop a grand on shoes.
Good thing Amazon's got my back.





Ok, so if you're like me you LOVE these Steve Madden Greece sandals but just aren't sure you want to spend $80 on a pair of sandals.
Once again, Target's coming in clutch.
The differences in these two pairs of shoes are obvious, but considering the price tags, those differences may be just fine.





OMG!!!
Is there anything better than leopard print??
I'll tell you, NO!
These Cole Haan booties are part of the Nordstrom Sale and are still a whopping $145 on sale! They go back up to $220 after August 5th.
I found a super similar pair at DSW for $45!
* clicks "submit order" *


6. BLANKNYC Suede Skirt - $98 // vs. // Amazon Faux Suede Skirt - $19


really wanted the BLANKNYC skirt from the NSALE, but I just never committed. It's sold out now and may or may not be restocked.
I found a similar look on...you guessed it...AMAZON! It has several positive reviews, so I might give it a try!



Which one of my "save" finds did you like the best?
Let me know in the comments section below!


XOXO,
Abby



shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*