This outfit brought to you by Amazon!


So...we're officially in that awkward stage where it's OBVIOUSLY still summer and hotter than literal hellfire outside, but retailers are already rolling out their fall lines. I'm just as excited for sweaters, booties, leggings, and pumpkin spice everything as the next white girl is, but let's be real, temps will be staying in the 80s in Tennessee well into October.



So, here's a roundup of my current Amazon faves.
 It includes items that will work for summer, fall, and transitioning from summer to fall!
And just some things I like.

Keep scrolling to check them out!






1. Shein Sweater Dress


I really want to buy this under $25 dress and pair it with my over the knee boots I just bought from the Nordstrom Sale!
Not sure about how this will fit, but if it's a total bust, I can return it for free! 



2. Nine West Bracelet Watch


So my sweet hubby actually bought this for me on Prime Day when it was marked down to $20! It's back up to $37 now, but that's still a great price for a classic watch like this. This style is also really similar to the mesh Daniel Wellington watch that is over $100!



3. Gamery Chunky Cardigan



Did you miss out on the Topshop cardi at the Nordstrom Sale?
Never fear! Amazon is here!
Try this $24 cardigan for a similar look.



4. CZ Diamond Studs


I have these studs and wear them all the time!
I always get compliments when I wear them, and the best part is...they're $12!




5. Steve Madden Greece Sandals

I shared these in this month's Abbylish's Wishes post. These are all the rage this summer, and what better place to buy them than Amazon?
Free, two day shipping and free returns if you get the wrong size!
Comes in six other colors!



6. Swing Dress


This is DARLING!
It's clearly perfect for finishing out the summer, but I can also see it paired with a denim jacket, booties, and a felt hat in a pumpkin patch this fall! 😍
This also comes in a few other colors.



7. Delsey Suitcase


So Amazon has all three sizes of this white Delsey luggage: 21 inch carry-on, 24 inch, and 28 inch.
They were on MAJOR sale during Prime Day, so I snagged the 24 inch suitcase! I'd been wanting one for a while, so I couldn't pass up that deal.
They're back up to regular price now, but are fully in stock and available for free, two day shipping!



8. Doormat
I like to keep my UPS lady and all of my guests on their toes. 
This doormat is sure to be a crowd pleaser. 



Do you enjoy checking out my Amazon picks?
Or would you prefer it if I scoped out other retailers?

Let me know in the comments section below.

XOXO,
Abby


shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*