I can't believe it's already June!
Every year I feel like time moves at warp speed, and yet, somehow, it continues to speed up the next year.
So, before we blaze on into July, keep scrolling to check out my wishlist for the month of June!


Y'all, skorts were my JAM when I was a kid. 
This one is for grown ups and looks the part.
Business in the front and party in the back.
Where do I sign?


There's just something about this dress.
It's so flirty and feminine and makes me want to travel around Greece or Italy.
But, it will look cute in Cookeville this summer too...


I'm obsessed with Pioneer Woman dishware!
It's adorable and affordable!
These little guys are just asking to be in my kitchen. 


I've had my eye on this tote for a while. 
It's a statement bag, for sure, but it's also very versatile!
Hoping to snag it when GM runs another sale


This necklace would look so flattering with your summer v-neck tees and strapless dresses.
Love the layered look.
And, I think gold jewelry is so pretty in the summer!




I'm a sucker for a good statement earring and these are so fun!
They would be a great pop of color paired with black.
Or white.
Or black and white!


These would look perfect in my home office (still a work in progress)!
Can't get much more classic than gold.


Since I'm clearly on a wrap skirt kick, how cute is this striped one?! It also comes in gingham (and 4 other colors) and either option would be perfect for July 4th!


9. Forever 21 Jelly Sandals

Under $20 and oh so chic!


10. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 

If it's metallic and/or rose gold, I'm on board.
Loving this new option from Nike!

.

What's on your wishlist this month?
Let mw know in the comments section below, and have a great June, friends!

XOXO,
Abby



shop the post

*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*