On Wednesdays we wear pink!


My sister recently turned me on to a newish brand sold at Walmart called Time & Tru.
I got out of the habit of going to Walmart when Greg and I lived in Nashville because there was a Kroger less than a mile from our apartment. I started buying all my groceries there and just kind of forgot about Walmart. 


My sister suggested that I do a blog post about this Time & Tru line because they have a lot of cute items that are obviously very affordable. So, I ran by my local Walmart to check it out and do a little try on session.
Y'all...I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!
Not only is the Time & Tru stuff adorable and easy on your wallet, but Walmart has a ton of cute home good lines, and I love all of the Pioneer Woman dishes! But I digress...

Here's my Top 10 Time & Tru picks.


This top wasn't available in store when I went, but I want to try it out soon! I love the embroidery and swiss dots. Such a cute piece for summer!



Ok, so I can't get over the fact that this is only $20. The quality is fantastic for the price, and the ruffles are so on trend! I also love the bright pink color. 



Tried these on in the store and loved them! They're so comfy, and you know I can't say no to stripes. I found them to be true to size


4. Flutter Sleeve Top

This top comes in a variety of colors, and I honestly can't decide which one I like the most! This top was flattering and fun and can easily be worn to work. I can't believe it's only $15


I tied these pants on in the store and really liked them! They would be so cute and comfortable for traveling. My only issue with them was that I wanted them to be a tad more cropped. They kind of hit me at a weird spot on my leg (for reference, I'm 5'6"). But they could easily be hemmed a little if you are good with a needle and thread (not me) or know a good seamstress (me).  



Wasn't able to try this on, but I love the silouhette of this dress. It would be lovely for work, weddings, church, you name it! The pattern is fun too!



This would be so classy with white pants. This sweater tank also comes in an ivory color that would look great with black or olive. Love the bow accents too!


Once again, I'm stunned that this is only $20. The gingham is adorable but the cutout detail gives it a little edge. Great quality and coverage!



This also comes in a striped olive pattern, and both would look adorable paired with denim or white! The fit is more boxy, and I ended up not purchasing it because I've convinced myself that my shoulders are too broad for styles like this. ("At least you guys can wear halters. I have man shoulders.")


Bow slides are all the rage this season, and these are under $7! Can't beat that price! 


Bonus:





and


Just because my name is Abby Rebecca AND because these 2 were too cute to leave behind!

Which of my picks is your favorite? Have you purchased any Time & Tru items that you love? Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO,
Abby




shop my Time & Tru faves
*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*