Who loves finding a good dupe as much as I do?!

I love to stay on trend, but sometimes, I'm not willing to drop a big chunk of money on something just because it's "name brand."

I appreciate high end and designer pieces (I mean they're the ones that inspire all of these dupes, right?), but I'm on a a budget, and I'd rather not blow it all on one thing.

Below is a collection of some of my favorite designer dupes right now.
Keep scrolling to get the details and decide if you want to splurge or save!



1. David Yurman bracelet vs. UNY bracelet 


2. Cult Gaia Ark Bag vs. Miuco Ark Bag


3. Sam Edelman Heels vs. Worthington Cohen Heels 


4. Saint Laurent SL Sunglasses vs. MINCL Sunglasses


5. Givenchy Antigona Satchel vs. A New Day Satchel


6. Daniel Wellington Melrose Watch vs. Cluse La Boheme Watch
*Note: the Cluse watch face is a little larger than the DW one*


7. Loft Texturd Long Blazer vs. Liz Claiborne Blazer


8. Madewell Short Overalls vs. Old Navy Overalls


Let me know what you think of these dupes in the comments sections below, and feel free to add any more that you may know of!

XOXO,
Abby




shop saves




shop splurges


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*