Shorts and a (usually striped) tee: My summer uniform!

Hope you all are having a great month so far!
May is such an exciting month! It's always so full of expectation.
Graduations, weddings, longer days...change is in the air!
I'm looking forward to a fun-filled summer, our upcoming beach vacation, and maybe a little shopping! 


Here's what's on my wish list for the month of May:


1. Striped Cut-Out Swimsuit

This nautical swimsuit is so classy!
It's modest and yet interesting and would look perfect on Memorial Day Weekend.



2.
Statement Earrings

OBSESSED with these Bauble Bar cuties.
Can't decide if I like the gold or the red more???
These earrings are super popular, so pre-order yours today!



3.
A New Day Tote

I've had my eye on this bag since my last trip to Target.
I'm not a huge purse person, but this one caught my eye!
It's simple, classy, and I LOVE the pink!



4.
White Luggage

Speaking of classy, this white luggage wil make anyone feel like a fabulous jetsetter!
Hope I can get some of these pieces (and go on a vacation) soon!



5.
Funny Bunny Nail Polish

I'm all about white nails right now!
If you watched my Insta Stories recently, you heard about my poor Nail Technician buying me a lifetime supply of OPI Funny Bunny. 😂
This color is soft and feminine and so on trend.



6.
Striped Jumpsuit

My husband is so confused by jumpsuits, but I'm very on board.
This one is adorable and is under $50!
*Side Note: I recently tried on this jump suit and found it to be a little big. You may need to size down one unless you like a looser fit!



7.
Office Chair


I've been working on turning one of our spare rooms into a beautiful home office, and I've been hunting for desk chairs like this one!
Who says an office can't be functional and fashionable?!



8.
Monogrammed Coffee Mug

This mug is only $6!
It's the cherry on top of your Saturday morning coffee.



9.
Mules

Y'all...these are marked down to $33 today (use code 19DEALS) and come in 4 other colors including pink and gingham.
Where do I sign???


10.
Button Up Camisole

This cami is a perfect staple.
It would look great layered with a jacket or blazer or just on it's own with a pair of denim shorts!
And, this cami is available in several different colors.




What's on your wish list right now?
Let me know in the comments section below!
XOXO,
Abby




*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*