I can't get enough of this bodysuit!
Y'all already know how I feel about black and white stripes.
My love runs deep.



But, the stripes are just the icing on the cake for this little cutie!
This bodysuit is so soft, and I just can't get over the fun, off the shoulder, ruffle detail.
It will pair well with so many pieces!

Keep scrolling to see how I've styled it 3 different ways!
Let me know which outfit is your favorite in the comments section below.




Bodysuit / Jeans / Wedges / Bag / Sunnies







How do y'all feel about bodysuits?
All about them?
Or do you feel like a giant baby in a onesie? 😂
(Especially when you unsnap the bottom).
Let me know in the comments section below!


XOXO,
Abbylish


shop the look
*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*