Since I’m still getting started on this blog, I’m just kind of grabbing items from my closet that I’d like to showcase until I get the hang of it. 

So, since it’s Thursday, how about a little throwback! 


"What do I do with  my hands?"


These photos are from a trip Greg and I took back in November to the Dominican Republic! We stayed at the Excellence El Carmen with some great friends, and we had a blast! It was, by far, one of the best vacations I’ve ever taken. 

I wanted to show you all this swimsuit, though, because it is 
BACK IN STOCK at Old Navy
(I know, I know, I’m obsessed),
and it’s only $30! 

These pictures don’t show it very well (I didn’t know I’d be blogging when these were taken), but this little one-shoulder swimmy is a classic. It’s figure flattering, has adorable ruffle detail, and keeps you covered (nobody wants a nip slip wardrobe malfunction while snorkeling) without being frumpy. 

Snag one of these suits before they’re gone. It will be perfect for summer!


Me pretending this is my everyday life. 





If you try this suit or stay at an Excellence Resort, let me know what you think in the comments!

Abby




* I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own! *

SHOP THE LOOK