If you didn't already know, I recently became a Pink Lily ambassador! I've been a fan of Pink Lily for a long time, so I'm so excited for this opportunity. I love supporting a brand that began near my neck of the woods (they have a store in Bowling Green, KY) and is one of the fastest growing online boutiques in the country.  They have some of the cutest clothes, shoes, and accessories, and I genuinely love sharing them with you guys!

This graphic tee is one of my new favorite pieces from
The Pink Lily!

The Pink Lily has new arrivals every day, so it's important to sign up for text & email alerts so you can stay up to date on all of the new pieces and get sale and discount alerts too.  They have tons of new items for fall coming out right now, and wildly enough, things are already selling out! 
Keep scrolling to check out some of my Pink Lily favorites for fall!

Clockwise  from Top:
Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Look 4

Because I'm an ambassador, I get a small commission from any sales that are made through my specific Pink Lily links. So, as always, it means the world to me when you all take the time to shop using my links. Thanks so much for all of your support!! 

XOXO, 
Abby