One of my favorite things is when someone compliments something of mine, and I can say, "Thanks! It's from Amazon." Despite the fact that it's 2019, people are still usually stunned when I tell them that my adorable bracelet, dress, purse, or doormat came from Amazon. Only thing better than shocking my friends with Amazon purchases?? That free, 2-day shipping, baby. 😎

Guess how many things in this photo came from Amazon!



My Amazon cart is full at all times. I know I've said this before, but if I ever accidentally purchased the whole cart, our bank account would be in a very bad way. Right now, I've got fall on the brain (why I don't know...it's 100 degrees), so my cart has a bunch of sweaters and cardigans but also a few pieces to finish out the summer in style. 

Keep scrolling to check it all out!






shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*