The N-Sale is baaaaaack! And if I'm being honest, I hate it just as much as I love it. Like every shopaholic, I love a good sale, and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a great time to snag some splurge worthy items since the prices are majorly discounted. However, I kind of hate the exclusivity of the Nordstrom sale. I hate that tons of things sell out before public access starts (with no guarantees that they'll be restocked). I hate that your Instagram feed is filled with bloggers in over the knee boots IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. I hate that the power of influence makes you feel like you're missing out if you don't buy seventeen cowl neck sweaters just to put them away in your closet until December. 

So needless to say, very mixed emotions over here. 😂

I really wasn't even going to do a Nordstrom Sale blog post because according to a recent poll, most of you all aren't even planning on shopping it. But, after browsing through the sale items, there are in a fact a few things I want to buy when the sale opens to the public (fingers cross that they're still available), and I wanted to share them with you. 

*Side Note: Fret not if the things you like at the Nordstrom sale sell out. I guarantee that there will be tons of similar (and cheaper) options available at other retailers when it's actually fall later in the season. *

Here are just a few things that caught my eye this year.
Everything you see below, plus some other great pieces are also linked on my N-Sale Picks Page.





·


However, after all of my shopping, I really only plan on buying a few things, three to be exact.
Keep scrolling to check them out!




I'm absolutely in love with these boots, but these are what I'm most hesitant to buy. The sale price is still $160, and that is a splurge for me. Especially since I bought a similar pair at Target last year for $40. Still thinking about it though because they truly would go with just about everything this fall and winter. They also come in black and a FIRE snakeskin print. 





Ok, so Barefoot Dreams cardigans are all the rage because apparently they're super soft and cozy. There are a few styles available in this year's sale, but this one was my favorite. They also have blankets too which would make great gifts (OMG what if you got all of your Christmas shopping done in July? How awesome would that be?!). Anyway, hoping to snag one of these softies this year to see if they live up to the hype. 





Speaking of hype....
These leggings were something I didn't purchase last year and then instantly regretted it. Seeing as I live in some form of leggings all winter long, I'm not really sure why I didn't jump on the chance to get a faux leather version. 
*I tried a $15 pair from Amazon last year, and they were an ULTIMATE fail. 😂😂*
 Again, I'm planning on buying these Spanx leggings this year to see if they're really as great as everyone says. 


·


So, that's it! I only plan on buying 3 things.
While I love all of the cowl neck sweaters, cardigans, coats, and boots that are available, I know I can find similar options at a better price later in the season. 

Are you shopping the Nordstrom Sale this year? Have you shopped it in the past? What are/have been your favorite pieces?

Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*