The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with friends and family to celebrate our nation's freedom. And, if I'm being honest, I love any reason to dress, and bake, patriotically (photo evidence later in this post).




In years past, we've spent the Fourth on the lake with my cousins. But no matter where you'll be on this special day, this post is full of fun clothes and accessories to help you celebrate. 

Keep scrolling!
And for even more ideas, check out the 4th of July page on the blog.








Please enjoy these Throwback July 4th pics circa 2013/2014. 😂😂😂

Recipe HERE

The summer after I graduated nursing school, I got my nails done faithfully every 2 weeks. Each time I went I tried to get something more obnoxious than the last. 

I painted those shorts with fabric paint. Lord help me. 

Recipe HERE


Wish I could dig up some more photos like these, but sadly, they've all been purposely and meticulously deleted these were all I could find. 
How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Any fun traditions? Trying something new this year?
Let me know in the comments section below.

XOXO, 
Abby


shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*