Summer is fast approaching! Days are getting longer, skirts are getting shorter, and life is getting better! It's finally warm enough to break out the fun little sundresses, shorts, and sandals, and maybe even a few tropical inspired pieces for an upcoming beach vacay. 

Keep scrolling to check out the Top 10 pieces you all loved and purchased in the month of May. I know you all are going to look so adorable in them this summer!





Amazon FTW again with this precious dress. Bought it on a whim and ended up falling in love! Lemon prints are very in right now, and the breezy style of this dress is perfect for a summer day. 







A repeat offender from last month, this little skirt is a crowd favorite!







Another frequent flyer!







Found these in store buried under other shoes. It was like finding treasure!







Be hotter than those summer day in this bright red stunner!







The skirt I'm wearing in this photo is actually sold out, but I linked a really similar one from Amazon that you all seemed to love!







Same thing with this hat that I bought from Walmart three summers ago! I've linked a similar one from Amazon that is so popular!







These necklaces are all. the. rage. It took a while to ship (due to high demand), but it was so worth the wait! Would make a great gift idea as well.
You can get 15% off with code ABBY15!







Two things I love: a classic cami and scallops. This little top is almost too good to be true!







These were the most popular last month! So comfy and cute! I size up to a large for a roomier fit.





XOXO, 
Abby



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*