April is such a fun month because it finally starts to warm up and you can wear all those cute little Spring pieces that you actually bought when they hit stores in February. This April I stocked up on cute Spring trends like straw bags and earrings, a few classic staples (leopard print is a staple in my book), and some functional (yet cute, obvi) pieces for a weekend getaway to NYC.

Keep scrolling to see what you all bought the most of in April!



1. Pom Pom Clutch













3. Scalloped Sidewalk Skirt













Fun Fact: This scarf was the first gift that Greg ever got me. I can't believe it's still available!



































As always, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking the time to shop through my links! It's only when you take those few extra steps that I receive a small commission for the purchases you all make. And your support means the world to me! 

Until next month! Happy shopping!

XOXO, 
Abby




*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*